Tuesday 2 December 2014

November's Polish Party: Autumn/Weather!


Today's post is a return of a favourite that's been rather neglected by Addicted To Nails... recently as other new and sparkly polishes have been placed above the needs of this little monthly link up... That's right, it's the Polish Party! This month's theme is Autumn and the Weather which was planned to be an excuse to try my stamping plate for the first time yet they weren't related at all. Therefore it's the last Barry M Autumn release polish that has not graced the little blog, follow through for more lovely photographs. 







Paprika is a polish that's a halfway colour, seeing as it's got strong hints of both orange and red, but's its still a great colour! Whilst wearing this polish on the nails throughout the month, it's been noticed that Paprika goes very well with almost any autumn/winter clothing. The only exception being the brightly coloured Christmas jumpers. Applying this polish was easy peasy, two coats and dried in a fairly quick time. So overall it's a definite recommend for the Christmas wish lists, alongside all the other lovely polishes you'll be wishing for.
P.S. Yesterday was Addicted To Nails... 1st Birthday!

6 comments:

  1. I think I loved everything from this Barrym collection :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I did then realised I only bought five out of the six! So it's a high percentage I like. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy 1st Birthday for yesterday! \o/
    I actually have this polished in my unused pile haha, it looks nice though! I'll have to get round to it at some point- probably next Autumn! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got to use it, even though it's a slightly orange colour it's lovely. Even before next autumn and thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy 1st birthday, this colour is lovely and warm.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...