Tuesday 9 December 2014

Back by Popular Demand: Sally Hansen's Jet Set Jade.


Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry collection is always in fashion here, seeing as they are always pretty colours and very easy to apply! Therefore when they reappeared within the local Poundshop, a few polishes just had to be 'selected for review on the blog'. Just kidding, only for my own personal polish collection. Today's polish is a lovely green and mix colour mix that's a metallic shimmer overall. It's called Jet Set Jade. 






Isn't this polish just lovely? A great polish for a sophisticated choice of colour on the nails, the mixture between blue and green combined with the metallic shimmer is a great overall combination. Jet Set Jade was really simple to apply as it has the collection's wide and curved brush for application and it dries in a instant as the name gives away. Sadly Jet Set Jade wasn't a one coat wonder like some others in the collection (such as Co-Bolt Blue) it does it in two coats which it very respectable. Hopefully I'll be seeing more of these again in the Poundshop, sadly current selection there is very slim pickings...

8 comments:

  1. I have this one too! Love it, lots of the Insta Dris are great for stamping too! My local Poundland has been a bit low on SH polishes so fingers crossed for new stocks shortly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this one, it's a colour that's grow on me! Insta-Dry would probably be my favourite brand especially as it's only a £1...

      Delete
    2. Yes, you cannot go wrong for £1!

      Delete
    3. You can't! Hitting the poundshops tomorrow... may be some more damage in the nail polish department. :)

      Delete
  2. phwooarrr this colour is just perfect for this time of year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just!? Lucky it was picked up a few weeks ago, just in time for the festive season. :)

      Delete
  3. This colour is lush! Kinda festive too :P I haven't checked my Poundland in a while actually, it may be time for a visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always time for a visit to the poundshops! That's what I say, but maybe I've spent too much at these places... This colour is lovely and growing on me slowly but surely. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...