Saturday 22 February 2014

Final Sugar Coat

It's the last one and probably my personal favourite of the lot. (Of the selection purchased - 500 Razzleberry is on the 'need to get' list.) Especially since the darker colour makes the layered up effect even better as it stands out such as 300 Cherry Drop. Today's review will be on 800 Lick-O-Rich!
When I found the Sugar Coat nail polishes, I was unsure whether a black one would come out as well as the other lovely bright colours but then I got it seeing as it would definitely stand out, in addition to this these where all found in a £1 shop so I was willing to take a little risk. Lick-O-Rich applied really evenly across the nail both polish and effect, wasn't clumpy or gloopy in any areas. Really opaque as well! Here's the first layer.



It went on like a dream,  as the brush made it especially simple to create nice bottom edges and lines of nail polish which is way better than my normally attempts that don't go that well. Dry time was relatively quick which means less chance to muck it up, all I'd say is that even though its dry you have to be really careful for the first 10 minutes or it can come off in large chunks when knocked. So far pretty pleased, onto the next coat.



When I put on the first swatch of the Sugar Coat collection I wasn't that sure I'd like the whole textured effect (which was pretty stupid to purchase five of these at once!) but now I am loving it. This particular black swatch on the nails hasn't come off yet and it's been a while since swatching them. So get yourself down to your nearest £1 shop and have a good rummage...

6 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! nice swatches :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I definitely think it's the prettiest of the collection :)

      Delete
  2. Damn I left this one in Poundand earlier... regretting it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it's my favourite of the lot - so far!

      Delete
  3. Very lovely! It looks like leather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Kind of distressed leather. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...